Dedicated Personal Injury Law Firm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Maynard & Harris is a personal injury law firm dedicated to helping North Carolina residents secure full and rightful compensation. Our practice represents people. We handle car accidents, wrongful death, tractor-trailer collisions, motorcycle wrecks, nursing home negligence, serious dog bites, workers' compensation, social security disability and insurance disputes, including life insurance, uninsured and underinsured motorist claims, health insurance, and other types of insurance matters.
One factor that makes Celeste and Doug “stand out” from the other attorneys is that she is a former registered nurse, and he is a former insurance adjuster. They have a combined experience of 49 years practicing law. We are both AV-rated by esteemed legal information service, Martindale Hubbell. Celeste M. Harris is also a Super Lawyer.
Call Maynard & Harris at 336-283-2924 today for a free initial consultation!
Our practice is dedicated to you and your family. We will help you navigate the complex legal issues that affect the medical treatment and disability benefits you need. Our lawyers worked in the medical field and handled insurance claims before deciding to expand their knowledge and expertise in the law to better represent you. So if you have been injured through no fault of your own or suffer from medical conditions that prevent you from working or that cause you pain, please call us for help – We take your personal injury personally.
Professional associations, awards and certifications
- Brain Injury Association of North Carolina (BIANC)
- Board-certified workers' compensation attorney
- Mediator, Dispute Resolution Commission of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association (NCBA)
- Forsyth County Bar Association (FCBA)
- Forsyth County Women Attorneys Association (FCWAA)
- Legal Aid of North Carolina, Inc. (LANC)
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ)
- American Association of Nurse Attorneys (TAANA)
- Workers' Injury and Law Advocacy Group (WILG)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
Special offers and promotions
- Free consultation
What Sets Us Apart
- Client-centered law firm
- One-on-one attention
- Aggressive representation
- Experienced, compassionate lawyers
- Personalized service