Skilled Lawyer Assisting With Workers’ Compensation Claims in Winston-Salem
Celeste M. Harris is a board certified workers’ compensation lawyer, AV rated by Martindale Hubbell and recognized as a Super Lawyer.
We understand how difficult it is to understand the Workers’ Compensation law in North Carolina. When you are hurt and not able to work you need someone on your side to make sure you receive all the benefits you are entitled to.
We will assist you in many ways, for example:
- Ensuring all the proper paperwork is completed and forms filled out
- Manage conversations and communication with the insurance company and the Industrial Commission
- Assist you with obtaining necessary medical treatment
- Fight for you when you are not being paid or when your medical treatment is not being approved
Common Workplace Injuries
If you are seeking compensation for a work injury, it may be due to any of these common incidents:
- Electrical Shocks
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Concussions and Head Injuries
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
We are familiar with handling these and many other types of injury cases.
Call Today for Legal Help
Workers’ compensation law varies from state to state, but if you have been injured on the job in Winston-Salem, it is essential to become familiar with your rights and obligations when you file a claim. For many people, the system is understandably overwhelming and it can be a challenge to receive due benefits, but having workers’ comp lawyers on your side may make things easier. Maynard & Harris offer representation to clients in need of this or help with other disability benefits such as SOCIAL SECURITY disability, and other personal injury claims which may be associated with your work injury. Call 336-283-2924 to learn more.